My upcoming book, Praying with Jane: 31 Days Through the Prayers of Jane Austen, releases October 2, 2018 (Bethany House Publishers), and you’re invited to join my launch team!
Praying with Jane is a 31-day devotional book based on Jane Austen’s three surviving prayers. Writing this book has been a dream come true because it joins together two of the things I’m most passionate about—my Christian faith and my love for Jane Austen. My vision and prayer for this book is to encourage both Christian readers and Jane Austen fans (and everyone in between) to draw closer to God in prayer.
Book Launch Team
I’m looking for a group of enthusiastic people willing to help spread the word online and in person about Praying with Jane and its message. As part of my launch team, you can help me reach people I can’t reach on my own!
Launch Team Member Contributions:
- Read Praying with Jane before the release date. (You’ll receive an early copy before anyone else!)
- Spread the word online and in person, before and after the launch, as much as possible.
- Post book reviews on retailer web sites (Barnes and Noble, ChristianBook.com, Amazon, etc.) and on sites like Goodreads.
- If you have a blog or are part of any online groups, share or review the book there.
Launch team members will enjoy the following perks:
- A complimentary copy of Praying with Jane: 31 Days Through the Prayers of Jane Austen – before it’s available to anyone else!
- Access to a private Praying with Jane Launch Team Facebook Group where we can mix and mingle and interact together as a group.
- Fun content, resources, photos, memes, updates, and announcements.
- Promotional items (think book mail), digital freebies, and entrance into weekly drawings for launch team giveaway items.
- Regular encouragement from me!
Thank you for your time and consideration!
“A whole family assembling regularly for the purpose of prayer is fine!”
– Fanny Price, Mansfield Park
How to Join:
The launch team application period is now closed.
- Book Launch dates:
- October 2, U.S. release
- November 2, U.K. release
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Official Launch Team dates: Mid-September through October/November
- Christmas Elves: Option to help share (quick & easy) special holiday promotions and giveaways in December.
- Literary Representation: Janet Grant, Books & Such Literary Management
- Read the Book Description Here
- Read Rachel Dodge’s Bio Here