God works in wonderful, mysterious ways, doesn’t He? A few years ago, I met Keri Wilt, the great-great granddaughter of Frances Hodgson Burnett, author of The Secret Garden. We met online, started to chat, and really hit it off. It has been such a pleasure to get to know her, and I can’t even begin to tell you how wonderfully supportive she’s been during the launch of The Secret Garden Devotional!
Keri Wilt’s Endorsement of The Secret Garden Devotional
I am incredibly honored to share Keri’s official endorsement of my newest devotional book, The Secret Garden Devotional. I can’t begin to say how much it means to have the “stamp of approval” from the descendant of the author of The Secret Garden, Frances Hodgson Burnett.
Truly, it’s a dream come true!
With the skill of a master gardener and the gentle hand of a friend, Rachel guides us through Mary’s path and garden to show us the seeds of wisdom and wonder that have been planted there all along. She then sows these truths deep into our hearts with a special blend of biblical knowledge, purposeful prayer, and real-life application.Keri Wilt, Motivational Speaker, Writer, and Heart Cultivator at www.TheWell-TendedLife.com and the
Great-Great-Granddaughter of Frances Hodgson Burnett, author of classics like The Secret Garden
The Well-Tended Life Podcast
Keri Wilt is truly one of the most encouraging, fun, and supportive people I know. She also invited me to help kick off her brand-new 2023 season of The Well-Tended Life Podcast!
Here are a few of the topics we covered in this insanely fun and meaningful conversation:
- Creating a rhythm for quality time helps us to stay connected.
- When you say no to something, you are giving someone else the opportunity to say yes to it!
- Never say “never”…because often that’s exactly what God has for you.
- Just do the next thing…then you’ll get God’s next set of instructions.
- Let God choose your companions. He knows who you need more than you do!
- Sometimes hard is good.
- We all need room to grow, but we also need to give those around us the same room to grow.
- Losing your way is a part of finding your way.
- Walking with God is never walking alone…because He promises to never leave us.
- Fighting with the wind makes us stronger.
Listen to the Podcast HERE:
A Sneak-Peek of Our Conversation:
It was SO fun to record this episode! If you enjoy listening to it, please consider leaving lots of stars and a review. And please share it with your friends!
Grace and peace,
P.S. If you think of a podcaster who might like to have me on their show, please let me know. Same for any blogs for Christian women! I love to share the message of these devotionals with as many women as possible!