My upcoming book The Anne of Green Gables Devotional releases November 1, 2020 with Barbour Books — and my book launch team is forming now!
The Anne of Green Gables Devotional offers lovely inspiration that explores the theme of God’s love and faithfulness through the pages of the classic L. M. Montgomery novel, cherished by generations of readers. Each reading corresponds with a chapter from the book and invites you to embrace God’s redemptive plans for your life as His very own adopted daughter in Christ.
This beautiful 40-day devotional includes original artwork throughout, and each reading includes examples from the novel, scripture, life application, prayers, and discussion questions perfect for groups, book clubs, or personal reflection. It’s perfect as a personal read or gift for a bosom friend!
Book Launch Team
I’m looking for a group of enthusiastic people who are active on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, blogs, etc.) and are willing to help spread the word about the book. As part of my launch team, you can help me reach people I can’t reach on my own!
Launch Team Member Contributions:
- Read The Anne of Green Gables Devotional during the month of November. (You’ll receive an early copy before anyone else!)
- Share about the book online and in person, before and after the launch, during October and November.
- Post a book review on retailer web sites (Amazon, Barnes and Noble, ChristianBook.com, etc.) and on sites like Goodreads by November 30.
- If you have a blog or are part of any online groups, share or review the book there.
- Tell your friends and family about the book.
Launch team members will enjoy the following perks:
- A complimentary copy of The Anne of Green Gables Devotional.
- Exclusive access to content, resources, photos, memes, updates, and announcements.
- Promotional items (think book mail), digital freebies, and entrance into weekly drawings for launch team giveaway items.
- Regular encouragement from me!
Thank you for your time and consideration!
“It’s a million times nicer to be Anne of Green Gables than Anne of nowhere in particular, isn’t it?”
– Anne Shirley, Anne of Green Gables
How to Join:
Please send an email to me: rachel at racheldodge dot com (all lower case) and let me know how to find you online and what you’d like to do to help promote the book. Space is limited!
- Book Launch date: November 1, 2020
- Publisher: Barbour Books
- Official Launch Team dates: Mid-October through November
- Christmas Elves: Option to help share (quick & easy) special holiday promotions and giveaways in December.
- Literary Representation: Janet Grant, Books & Such Literary Management
- Read the Book Description Here
- Read Rachel Dodge’s Bio Here