Have you ever started a Bible study or devotional book only to never finish? I’m excited to announce that I’m hosting a “31 Days of Praying with Jane” Facebook discussion group for that very reason this November. I hope you’ll join me for a month of Thanksgiving and Prayer!
This group is a great way to enjoy the devotional book Praying with Jane: 31 Days Through the Prayers of Jane Austen with friends this fall! We’ll go through the book one day at a time and discuss Austen’s life, novels, and faith and grow in our own prayer lives.
What “31 Days of Praying with Jane” offers:
- Encouragement in your personal prayer life.
- Handy tips for prayer journaling, praying Scripture, and prayer walking.
- Friendship and accountability with other like-minded people.
- Ideas for personal and family devotions.
- Fun! We’ll drink tea, eat scones, post photos, and support one another.
- Weekly giveaways for active members of the group.
- Live events such as a Live Tea Party you don’t want to miss!
The Facebook group launches November 1st. It will run November 1- December 1, just in time to prepare our hearts for Advent. I hope you’ll join us and bring a friend!
Click Here to Join! The privacy settings are set to closed, which means anyone can find the group, but only group members can see posts or interact (and I, the admin, have to approve all members). All you need to do is click on the link and answer the question I’ve provided.
Don’t use Facebook? I’ll be posting here each week as well. Please use the comments section and/or my email to interact with me and the other readers here!
Need a copy of the book? You can order Praying with Jane here.
“We bless thee for every comfort of our past and present existence, for our health of Body and of Mind & for every other source of happiness which Thou hast bountifully bestowed on us . . .”
Jane Austen, Prayers
Let’s Stay in Touch:
- Subscribe: To receive articles like this, along with book reviews and other literary ramblings, click here to subscribe to my blog.
- Free Download: When you subscribe, you’ll receive a free English Garden printable reading map and activity guide.
- Kindred Spirit Book Club Facebook group: If you love to chat about favorite books with other book-lovers, then please join us on Facebook for weekly discussions!
- Book Reviews: For book ideas, click here.